How do I shop online?
- You add the product you have selected from the product range to your online shopping basket by clicking on the “Add to basket” button.
- All items placed in the shopping basket can be viewed by clicking on “Basket” in the top right section of the website. From here you can also delete items or change the number of items.
- If you want to buy the items in your shopping basket, click on the “Checkout” button.
- You do not have to register in our online shop to purchase goods. After registration, you have access to other options such as order summary, saved delivery addresses and order history.
- By clicking the “Place Order” button, the Customer agrees to purchase the selected Product and undertakes to pay the price for the Product and delivery indicated.
- When you place an order, you need to choose one of the Omnivas parcel machines to which you want your goods delivered. The customer undertakes to specify the exact Omniva station chosen. The delivery charge in Latvia by Omniva is EUR 2.42 (two euros and forty-two euro cents). Omnivas delivery is free for orders over 50 Eur.
- Upon receipt of your order, the Seller will send you an order confirmation by e-mail, which will repeat the details of your order.
- After the order has been placed, another email will be sent to you with the delivery details. The User shall be informed of the arrival of the Goods at the kiosk by a text message containing the door code, the location of the kiosk, the return code and the storage period. The goods are stored in the parcel for 7 calendar days.
- The Seller may contact you by telephone (if you have provided a telephone number) or by email to clarify any issues that may be unclear about your order and delivery. We will contact you if an item is no longer available or cannot be sent for other reasons.